SEWISC currently has a limited amount of funding to provide for invasive species control
- This funding can only be used for on-the-ground invasive species control projects.
- This Program is a benefit of membership to SEWISC members. All applicants must be a current (2021) member of SEWISC.
- Preference will be given to qualified applicants/projects not funded in the previous (2020) year.
- Assistance awards will be limited to a maximum of $2,000 of funding from SEWISC.
- The funded project must provide a match that equals at least 25% of the total project budget. In-kind (e.g. volunteer labor) match is acceptable. SEWISC will not fund more than 75% of the total cost of the project. Details of the match calculation must be shown in the grant application budget.
- Applications are due by 5:00 PM CST February 19, 2021; and awardees will be notified by 12 March 2021.
- The project must be completed in 2021; a final report will be due by 31 January 2022.
These funds were provided to SEWISC by the We Energies Foundation
For more information and application materials see:
SEWISC 2021 Assistance Program Application Form