SEWISC currently has a limited amount of funding to provide for invasive species control
- This funding can only be used for on-the-ground invasive species control projects.
- This Program is a benefit of membership to SEWISC members. All applicants must be a current (2018) member of SEWISC.
- Preference will be given to qualified applicants/projects not funded in the previous (2017) year.
- Assistance awards will be limited to a maximum of $2,000 of funding from SEWISC.
- The funded project must provide a match that equals at least 25% of the total project budget. In-kind (e.g. volunteer labor) match is acceptable. SEWISC will not fund more than 75% of the total cost of the project. Details of the match calculation must be shown in the grant application budget.
- Applications are due by 07 March 2018; and awardees will be notified by 21 March 2018.
- The project must be completed in 2018; a final report will be due by 31 January 2019.
These funds were provided to SEWISC by the We Energies Foundation
SEWISC 2018 Assistance Program Information & Ranking Criteria
SEWISC 2018 Assistance Program Application
For a Microsoft Word version of the Application Form, contact